Is it possible to be 7 months pregnant and and not identify the same ?

Is it possible to be 7 months pregnant and not know I split with my boyfriend 7 months ago since then I have been having periods they last for 3 days then brown discharge for 2. I have taken ten pregnancy tests and all negative but is it possible to be pregnant and not know
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Hello there..
I don think u r pregnant. If u are still suspecting than get a ultrasound done. It will help u to confirm about a pregnancy.
So just stop worrying about it and carry on with your normal life..

Hope this helps!!