Is it possible to avoid an open heart surgery with regular intake of syrup consisting garlic,ginger,lemon,honey and apple vinegar ?

hi, my name is sarfaraz nawaz. i am an IT engineer. my dad is suffering from heart problem. he had undergone angiography . his three artries were block. doctors advised him for open heart surgery. mean while one of his close friend advise him to take syrup of garlic, ginger, lemon, honey ,lemon and apple vineger. i also searched about this syrup. he is consuming this syrup more than 1 month. sir , do you think this syrup will make any difference and avoid open heart surgey?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012