Is it possible for the scar left by contact lense to fade with time and improve the vision and why the infiltrate colour is blue ?

Hi, i had keratitis about a month ago as a result of wearing my contacts to sleep. i am healing now but my doctor says the ulcer was quite deep so it will leave a scar although thankfully slightly from my line of vision . I want to know why the infiltrate colour is sort of blue and if it is ok to start steroids drops now? and also if its possible for the scar to fade with time and improve my vision?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012