Is it possible for people with anxiety to have breathing problems and faint ?

What can I do to ease the panic? I do not have asthma . But it is humid here. It feels sometimes hard to breathe and then I get very anxious. I do have high anxiety . I am just wondering what I can do to ease my tension when my breathing gets altered? I am 24 years old I weigh 172lbs and 5 0 height. Is it possible people with anxiety to faint? What is happening with my body when I struggle to get air? Is it just panic? -Cynthia
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011