Is it possible for one in early twenties to increase his height ?

Hello i have some queries regarding height increase? Can you please tell me that is it possible for me to increase my height from 5 2 to 5 5 at present my age is 26 . I am waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
Hello Adittya,

On an average , boys attain their maximum height by 18 yrs. Chance of an increase in height is less after this period. However ,you could maybe add an extra inch by maintaining a good posture. Dont slouch. Make a conscious effort on that part. Do stretching exercises. You could try using height enhancing shoes . Dont keep your hair too short , grow it a little long. Choose shirts or T-shirts with vertical stripes(avoid horizontal stripes). Go for black and navy blue colours. All these measures will help you look taller than you actually are. Walk with confidence and you will automatically look taller. Love yourself just the way you are. Eat a well balanced meal, Get good sleep and have a daily exercise routine. Hope this helps. Have a great day .