Is it possible for me to conceive as I am having ulcer and had a miscarriage ?

Hello dr. I am 29 yr old,having no baby and experienced an early miscarriage in January. I had a problem of spotting after 7-8th day of my period. My doctor said it was normal but found an ulcer through pelvic exam,probably inside uterus. He prescribed regestrone . After taking it I found no bleeding in the next mnth. To plan for a baby, I again went to dr. as I was afraid of getting pregnant having an ulcer. I was prescribed duphaston tablets and was told that I can conceive. My lmp was on 4th july and remained 4days. After having sexual intercourse on 10th july,next day I found light spotting again. Today it becomes normal. Is it frm that ulcer? Dr says I should stop intercourse for a mnth and to continue duphaston. I want to know if the ulcer an after effect of washing the miscarried fetus? Is it possible for me to conceieve and give birth to naturally? I am very much afraid. Plz dr, help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011