Is it possible for a vaginal stitching after healing due to childbirth?

Hey doctor, im a 22year old girl who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 9th of july 2011. Now my problem is after i give birth i didnt get the stiches, the nurse asked me if i want them and told me that if i dont want them i have to sign some papers. I had know idea that i had to stitch becausr they didnt cut me so due to lack of knowledg i dudnt, i thought i didnt need stiches because i wasnt cut, sadly the baby teared my vagina so now my vagina is big. My question is can it be possible hat i can visit a doctor and get stutches?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012

Yes, your doctor can help you with this.It won't be exactly same as the stitches given after delivery.Doctor will have to have look at the current status and then decide what can be done.