Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant without ejaculating inside her ?

hi I have an query... I am 23 and she is 24. my girlfriend thinks she is pregnant as she missed her periods 3 days ago... i have had an intercourse with her... but i didn`t ejecuated inside her... Is it still possible that she can be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to you had intercourse during her fertile period and even little semen went inside there is good possibility of pregnancy.Wait for a week and do urine test if she still doesnt menstruate.