Is it okay to take the final dose of Rabipur earlier than usual?

Hi, could you please tell me if it is okay to take the final dose of rabipur rabies post inoculation prophylaxis 2 days early for the the final dose. I have been told to take it on day 0, 3, 7, (to skip day 14) and then take again on day 28. But it would be better for me to take on day 26 because I will be travelling alone (completely alone with no other persons along the way) for 11 days from the evening on the 26th day and I am unsure about self administrating an injection . Especially as it is meant to be in the gluteal muscle. Thank you, Simon.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013