Is it okay to take oxyelite pro with peri-colace ?

I have been extremely constipated since I began taking oxyelite pro. I want to take peri-colace but I don t know if it is okay to mix.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Oxyelite pro is used as a fat burner and there is no drug interaction study provided or available so whether it will interact with Peri-colace it is difficult to say.Peri-colace is Docusate sodium which is a laxative and if you want to use it with oxyelite pro then keep a watch if you have loose motions with the combination and if you have then you have to stop it immediately.