Is it okay to take letrazole tablet for getting pregnant ?

hi doctor ... we r trying for second child from more than 5 years.Is it ok to take letrazol for more than 10 times??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Hi Jyothi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I hope you are taking this drug in the your doctor's prescription. This drug is is used in treatment of hormonal imbalance and in promoting chances of pregnancy. You can take distract as per your doctor's prescription and till you get pregnant .
I advise you to visit your gynecologist and get evaluated thoroughly to rule out PCOD and to check for hormonal levels.based on these investigations it can be clearly told about the chances of pregnancy.
thanks....yes... in doctor's prescription only.i have problem of premature ovulation and very low amh level.