Is it okay to masturbate once each day? Should I stop it after marriage?

good morning sir, my age 27 and weight is 60kg, after 4 months m going to marry, but i masturbates daily once , is this ok, for my health , when i marry just i want to know, that masturbation four times in a week is ok for my health ,before marriage or i have to stop it now, and my email id is YYYY@YYYY .i n
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear jaggi anybody masturbates to satisfy his sexual urge if are desirous to enjoy ejaculatory or orgasmic feelings its ok to masturbate on daily basis but just make sure dont do it as compulsion on daily basis . most of time masturbation is enjoyed in case of unavailibity of receptive partner after marriage this wil be not be the case . hence you will not hve the only option .so enjoy sexual intercourse with your partner as per you both desire.... Dr. Ambekar sex counsellor Nashik