Is it ok to stop taking Norethisterone post course completion and expect periods ?

Hi, I have started taking Norethisterone fron Sunday 5th Aug. have taken 7 tablets till now. If i take the ablets till thursday morn it will be a total of twelve. Can I stop the tablets post that and expect my periods by the 12th Aug? I am actually vacationing from 16th and my normal due date for my periods was 14th Aug and thus I was taking Norethisterone. Now I wish to start my periods early, on 12th possibly, so that I can stop taking the tablets on my vacation? is this possible?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012