Is it ok to goto the ER if your dizzy, and feeling physically weak?

Is it ok to goto the ER if your dizzy, and feeling physically weak, and......? your mind feels comatose, and your knees are shaking, and you blood pressure has dropped, your seeing colors in your vision, and your sure your heart is beating extra slow, and weak. You suddenly feel like you have asthma (even though you never had) should you know u need to spend a night in the hospital? or will they just send ya way? And im not talking emotional panic attacks or depression your missing the point, I don t get panic attacks. A pannic attack is when your adrenaline come s out and lets you know if you should stay and fight in a situation or flee. I don t get that. I get all my aboved symptoms. ps. never had a panick attack, unless im doing a public speaking event, and that easy to overcome, because after the initial 5 minutes. your finally yourslef.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009