Is it ok to drink own sperm?

hi till I do masturbation I feel very excited but after I do I feel bad for doing it..also I had a feeling that I am becoming thin because it.. so now after I masturbate I drink my sperm back.. is it k.. because I am just making it go back.. though I dont like it.. i do it..
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
dont worry,there is no side effect from masturbation.but remember, it should be limited.
after masturbation you dont drink sperm back because it is not useful.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
first of all masturbation is normal physiological event in normal human being
so nothing to be guilty about it .this guilty feeling cause all associated problems
the act by itself can't make you thin
lack of healthy diets in sufficient amount and lack of exercises are the reason of thin body
if you can't enjoy the act better you avoid it and if you do it don't feel guilty