Is it ok to do sex at 14?

Me and my bf have been going out for a while now and it is getting a little bit more serious. He asked me if i wanted to have sex but i was not sure, what shall i do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
You're Breaking the law if you going to have sex, its illegal to have sex at the age of 14, in most states the legal age is 18+ And i think at 14 is not a good age to have sex, its not a ready time age, and why do it now? why wont you wait? why wont you act your age because this is one time only in life, when you are growned you can never be a teen again. also if you are going to have unprotected sex with out condom or birth control pill, could lead to pregnancy, having a baby at your age is death.. i mean it would kill your teen life, you cannot go out with your friends because of the baby, stress out in school and baby, you end up broke and might have to get a job at age of 14, because of the baby.. Think about it before doing it. Good Luck.
  Anonymous's Response

girly it is not good at all belive me sweetie you have your life ahead of u im a 16 year old mom its not fun it ruined me life and it will ruin yours think twice please i beg you