Is it ok to consume alcohol after taking a vaccination ?

is it ok to consume alcohol after taking a vaccination injection ?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
welcum to health care magic,
please do mention wat vaccination u hav got , and its better not take any alcohal aftr the vaccination as it affects action of live vaccines .
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
You haven't mentioned the name of the vaccine taken.Yet it is advisable to refrain from more than moderate alcohol or any cns stimulant if you have taken a live vaccine.It may hamper your immune system to function maximally in response to the vaccine.