Is it ok taking so many tablets meparin for 45 days and then meperate for 15 days,after undergoing hysteroscopy and laproscopy and suffering from infertility ?

1 am 33yer old suffering from infertility ,also diabetic and hypothyroidism ,at present diabetes and thyroid under control ,dr performed hysteroscopy and laproscopy and found adhesion,adhesiolysis done ,reports show tb pcr positive.dr prescribe me meparin for 45 days and then meperate for 15 days, my menstural period last month is on 24th augest on 6th sep lapro is performed on me i start taking premarin from 12sept, dr told me that now i get period when my dose of premarin and meprate is over but in today morning i.e 24sept my period started is this ok, and earlier dr does not prescribe me akt4 as mt tubes and uterus are ok but now she prescribe me akt4 is it ok to start taking akt4 from 1st day of menstural cycle moreover im alreadt taking so many medicine eltroxin75mg ,metformin sr 500 mg bd ,premarin?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Sep 2011