Is it ok if there is delayed periods ?

hello, i m 26, i have 1 year child, from last 2-3 months my periods are delay upto 10 days from my actual period date. is im ok?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Delay in periods after delivery is not unusual.
Are you breast feeding your child? Breast feeding will result in irregular periods.
You need not worry about delayed periods. If there is excessive bleeding during periods then you should certainly consult a gynecologist.
General Surgeon Dr. Vinoy Kumar Dubey's  Response
hello there,
there is nothing to worry about delayed or irregular period as there are various reasons for it like-
Breast feeding
Anxiety and tension
low Hb%
some medication
vigorous exercise
improper diet
some disease
you need to elaborate your question more,or you can consult a gynecologist.