Is it normal to vomit 4 times in a day during pregnancy ?

is it normal to throw up about four times daily while pregnant Hi I am an 18 year old female I just found out I m pregnant this is gonna be my second child but I seem to be throwing up to many times a day I really can t hold anything down I want to know whats wrong with me.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Vomittng in early pregnancy is normal.It usually stops after the first trimester.You can take saltine crackers and sips of water/tea in the morning.Ask you doctor for ant emetic meds to help stop the vomitting.This is quite normal and varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.