Is it normal to urinate a little in the pants after urination ?

do all men sometimes pee again after shaking it and putting it away? after going for a pee, i will give it a good shake and wipe, yet often i still pee in my pants a little?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Normally this should not happen.Once urination is finished wait for some time and then only move.This afterwards should not lead to staining later on.If it does you need to look for the cause like infection,over flow etc.Please talk to your doctor in this case.
wishing you good health.