Is it normal to see the internal anal sphincter by parting it just a little bit or does it indicate sphincter looseness ?

if you part your buttock so hard(putting your hands very close to the anus) is it ok to see the internal anal sphincter parting only a LITTlE bit??? almost 1/4 milimeter... my exact question it normal to see the internal anal sphincter parting just a little bit?? or does this indicate sphincter loosness??
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You can't do a self exam without medical supervision. Get shown to a Surgeon to clear all your doubts.