Is it normal to miss periods after changing birth control pills ?

hi I am 28 years old and have had 2 children...I changed my birth control to loestrin 24fe 2 months ago because I was having my period 2 or more times a month but now on loestrin I havent had a period in about 10 weeks is this normal? I took 2 preg test a few days apart about 4 weeks ago and they came back neg....
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011

With Loestrin24fe normal menstuation does not occur .the bleeding you will have while on drug will be withdrawl bleeding only( after fluctuation in drug level in body/withdrawl of drug.)so please do not worry. YOu should stick to the priscribed drug regeime to avoid any errors.