Is it normal to miss periods after a month of copper T insertion ?

hi this is priya...i m 23 ...i had copper t inserted a month back and i have missed my period the first week of insertion i used to hav cramps n bleeding but later everything was fine.....but for march 21st its been a month i had my last period... ihav a nine month baby n im breastfeeding was for the first time i had period thats last month 21st...after delivery.....please suggest what to anything wrong....what to do this missed period common r am i pregnant ...??
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012