Is it normal to loose stool for each teeth birth ?

My son 15 months aged, he has loose stool for each teeth birth , and infection, please suggest permanent solution.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010
Dentist 's  Response

Diarrhoea,fever,headache,vomitting are the symptoms usually associated with teething.

Give plenty of water and fluids to your baby to keep nourished.

Fruits has to be given.

Give ORS solution to prevent dehydration.

Teething rings has to be given to chew as it can relief your baby's gums.

If loose stools continues more than 3-4 days,please do visit a physician.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

Loose stools have nothing to do with teeth coming out, it very rarely ets infected. Please follow strict aseptic precautions while feeding him, make sure he water is clean and boiled, all veggies are cooked well. Teeth eruptiing wont cause loose stools

have a healthy living