Is it normal to have white stuff coming out of the vagina ?

i have white stuff coming out of my vagina and it doesnt smell that bad.(but it smell) When i had my first sex my boyfriend had white stuff on his penis.Is that normal?im scared.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
This white stuff is vaginal dischare, and its normal, just like there is saliva in mouth and tears in eyes.
During intercourse or sexual arousal , the quantity of discharge is increased, also right befor menses or during mid -cycle its is seen .
Its nothing to be scared of, untill it changes its color, has bad odor, or cauese itching/irritation.

P.S - Using condom is not a bad idea.