Is it normal to have upper quadrant pain after taking 2nd injection during a HIDA Scan ?

I received my hidascan today I was given my first injection and had images taken for about 30 min or so and then she allowed me to get up and sit in a chair for about 30 min more, then went back in the tech took a few images and told me she was going to inject another type drug into my IV port that was in my arm. I experienced nausea to the point I almost vomited and pain was so intense. I laid for an addition hour or more. No results were given today is this normal having the 2 injections? Also is it normal for pain after that 2nd injection? I am still in a great deal of upper quadrant pain 5 hours later and having diarrhea is all of this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011