Is it normal to have unexpected bleeding after having sex or is it because of contraceptive pill ?

hi doctor , i am a 20years old girl,my weight is 57 ,height 5ft, i am a student. i have a question, i had an unprotected sexual intercourse on the 6th day of my menstrual cycle with my boyfriend on 4th June of this month for the first time and he had ejaculated his sperm inside my vagina twice. The next day after having sex i took an emergency contraceptive pill named unwanted -72. After 5days i had an unexpected and sudden vaginal bleeding during urine and then it stooped and did not happened again. we again unfortunately had an unprotected sex on 25th of this month for the second time but this time he did not pushed his sperm into my vagina, but i had an unexpected vaginal bleeding during the intercourse, and this time it was a bit heavy bleeding. i am very confused of this bleeding. is it normal after having sex or having contraceptive? and i am very afraid of getting pregnant,though have taken contraceptive. I had my last periods on 28th of may.. and it had not started yet.. what do i do...? please please help me out with some advices
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011