Is it normal to have puss cell in urine during pregnancy ?

During my pregnancy my pus cells found feild full in urine examination,is it normal during pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
hi welcome to health care it is not normal during have to drink plenty of fluid and also do liq alkin 1tsf in 1 glass of water in 3times a day.also concern gynec for further treatment.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
No its not normal, should consult your Doctor and go for safe medication for urinary
tract infection. Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
If few pus cell are found, nothing to worry but as you say there are plenty of pus cells then possibility of having urinary infection is there and should be treated.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and bye.