Is it normal to have pain while having sex and to get periods earlier than the usual date ?

my girl 4 years ago i sometimes find it painful when i have sex hiya since have my girl 4 years ago i sometimes find it painful when i have sex, only to start with then its fine. I had a c-section and lost alot of blood . second i have been feeling really tired for a year i have been taking multi vitamins for a mth but still feel really tired, somes i get really bad and moody. I sleep well etc. also thismth my period has come early i satrmy cycle about 19-21 of evey mth i have come on my period 9th thismth so week and 6 days early it was painful. is this normal please thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011