Is it normal to have pain in the breast while on hormonal therapy? No mass detected in mammogram

I m undergone tabhsoo operation last October 2008, last January 2009 i m started hormonal therapy the patch (estraderm tts 25grms), since October 2011 the estraderm tts is not available in our place, I switched to Primarin E conjugated, sometimes I felt pain in my breast is this normal? I keep on examining my breast there is no any sign of mass, I v done mamogram last 2010, I m 33 years old at that time when i m operated now i m running 38 this october, please tell me what are the necessary precautions do I needto do.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013