Is it normal to have pain in infected tooth after having antibiotics as I also have postnasal drip ?

I ve been on antibiotics for 4 days now for an infected tooth (getting a root canal tomorrow) and now I have postnasal drip. My infection just today stopped being really painful but is to touch still. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Hi thanks for query.Yes this is normal.Please continue the drugs and treatment as planned.At times post nasal drip may be irritating for that you can either take steam inhalation or do warm water gargles.bye.