Is it normal to have one of the labia minora bigger than the other ?

Hey, I am 16 years old and I noticed today an odd thing w/ my labia minora . One side has always been bigger than the other, not big as in like swollen, but just a bigger flap of skin . I noticed that on the edges though it was kinda brown and that it has less feeling than the smaller one. I can squeeze it and twist it around and not feel anything. I dunno if it has always been like that, or if it just came up, I don t look down there regularly. Is this normal, or is this a health problem i should be concerned about?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011