Is it normal to have no bleeding after your first period

My first period ??............................… ? So im 13 and confused! Yesterday morning i got my first period .; There was a lot of blood and brown stuff in my under soaked through my clothes.. so i knew it as was my period I then put on a pad... but there was no blood on the pad .. after 3 hours and now i have had nothing since that incident .. yesterday morning AM I DONE OR WILL I GET IT AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS OR EVEN TONIGHT??
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
well everybody's body is im not quite sure how your period will be....but to be on the safe side i would wear a pad just untill the day after next. Most like if you saw blood and brown fluid your not done your just starting so prepare your self for the cramps and the yea if you saw that, it can be your body preparing for the actual menstruation so dont worry...............if nothing happens just keep a few pads with you just in case!!!!!!!!!! good luck (; (and trust me youll know when it comes)