Is it normal to have itchiness due to lymphocytes in pregnancy ?

I am 29 years old and 25 weeks pregnant , my blood group is O rhesus negative. I do not have a history of medical problems except prescribed antidepresants throughout the duration of my pregnancy . My BMI is normal and so is my blood pressure . For the last few weeks I have had a large amount of lymphocytes detected in my urine and I am currently experiencing itchy arms, shoulders, bottom, neck, back and thighs. I do not have a UTI or thrush. Is this a normal experience in pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011