Is it normal to have increased white discharge while having medicine for vaginal infection due to antibiotic taken while extracting wisdom tooth ?

I recently got my wisdom tooth extraction & my doctor put me on antibiotics for 5 days i was taking augmentin . This antibiotic resulted to yeast infection in my vagina . Damm its so irritating . I fell sooo much itching. I went to gyne & she has suggested me to use clingen suppository & candid cream . Last night I inserted tablet in my vagina . But , Since morning I have observed that white discharge on the inner side of my vaginal lips has increased . Is it normal ?? Also , I have reduced sugar intake . started taking curd & garlic..
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012