Is it normal to have heavy periods for a week after d and c ?

hello i had a dnc one week befor still i have bleeding to day i found a big peace of clot from my virgina is it anormal situation pls let me know
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,sharmila,thanks for query.Presence of clot suggest that you had bleeding and it has accumulated inside.Normally up to week or ten days,this is expected.Passing clots again and again needs care.But beyond that you need to talk to your doctor.
Hi Sharmila, one week bleeding is quit normal after D&C, but if you have flow more then normal then consult the doctor whom you visit previously and do a ultrasound which clear your dought about any product part inside uterus. its better to visit your doctor once.