Is it normal to have hair from the anus ?

I was in the shower and i felt a hair on my anus , i pulled the hair and it was coming out of my anus I am pretty sure it was a hair and not a parasite I am a 24 yr old female . Is this normal? Do i need to see my doctor ? Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012
There is no need to be anxious about this. It is normal to have hair in the anal area. Just make sure you do not pull it, as this can be painful and cause swollen harifollicles. You will need to see a doctor if you feel any raised bumps in the area which are painful. So not squeeze out small pus collections if any present.Take care