Is it normal to have burning sensation after a 3rd grade ankle injury?

Is it normal to have burning sensation after a 3rd grade ankle injury. I had a small fracture along with the injury. I ve not had any surgery because i m scare, I ve been icing, elevated, wrap, & wearing a foot/ankle brace. My injury happen 9.2.12. Now i m wondering if I should have had the surgery, my question are is burning sensation normal, how long will it last, what are the pros & cons with the health factor dealing with my ankle & would surgery been any different as with recovery?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  5 Awaiting Answer