Is it normal to have brownish discharge during medication for abnormal periods ?

i am 15, i was put on the pill for irregular periods 3 months ago. spotting greatly decreased over the few months. this past month i began to have unprotected sex. my period this month has a light amount of blood and a good amount of brownish discharge. my breasts are not sore , i dont feel different. is this normal, an infection, or (god forbid) early pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
You are 15 and taking pills ? puberty cycles are anovulatory and irregular , there is no need to take pills for that , you have not mentioned which pills you are taking.If you are having periods most likely this is not pregnancy , you can do a card test.
OBGYN Dr. Minoo Bhagia's  Response
Junel is an oral contraceptive pill , it can be given as a combined pill also for heavy flow in teenagers but the drug can also cause irregular periods so better not to take these drugs , you can use EC pills for an unprotected intercourse.