Is it normal to have black spots on canker sore? How to remove it?

Is there anything wrong with having black spots on my canker sore? This is the first time ever that I had those. Yes, the dark spots are on the white surface of my canker sore NOT ON THE TONGUE , NOT ON THE LIPS , NOT ON THE CHEEKS but ON THE CANKER SORE. You see, I was applying alum and then, suddenly I was so surprised to see a black thing in there. I washed my mouth and saw that there were spots. What should I do? Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012