Is it normal to have a lump below the Adam's apple that moves when swallowing?

Hello, I wonder if it s normal to have lump under adam s apple that moves when i swallow? It s about 1cm below adam s apple and about the same width. it s not painful to touch. Could it be goiter or something thyroid related? Other symptoms i have are Fatigue , muscle twiching, short term memory loss and cold intolerance. My tsh was 7,1 two years ago and 2,4 this year. Could this fluctuating of tsh indicate somekind of thyroid problem? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012