Is it normal to have a large amount of whiteheads suddenly just over night and how can it be treated ?

woke up with suddenly lots of little whiteheads on my face . I m 16, female.My height is 5 3 and i m about 45kg. This morning i woke up with some spots on my body feeling itchy and kind of red but they aren t too bad so i ignored them. Then i washed my face and noticed i ve broken out with a lot of little whiteheads on my face. What do i do? Is it normal to have suddenly a huge amounts of whiteheads just over night like this?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011