Is it normal to get vaginal pain during first sexual intercourse ?

I am a 26 year old woman recently got married (last month). This month though my period is on time, the menstural flow is as low as 5-6 drops/day with some blackish clot like strings coming out of vagina. There is not enough flow, so, it gets stuck in the vagina which I ve to wipe out every time. Today is the fourth day & situation is same. I had tried having intercourse with my husband but the penetration was not complete since I started getting pain in my vagina. I had never had sexual intercouse before.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Hello
Thanks for nice query.     
It can be due to some infection or stress .so get examined & investigated from local gynec. Opinion of doctor is essential.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”