Is it normal to get brown discharge before periods without having intercourse ?

hello i am just curious that i finished getting my period about a month ago, and me and my husband haven t had sex but i am suppose to receive my period but i gone to the restroom and i notice on my boy-shorts a brown sticky period like, and i was wondering if its normal. please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
hello mam,

Good afternoon.
You finished your period one month ago and now get brown sticky period like thing.
First do a home pregnancy test to exclude pregnancy. If negative,no need to is probably a spotting which is quite normal prior to periods.
So wait for your regular period and try to cool down.

For more suggestion,mail id: