Is it normal to feel heart beating?

Is it a normal thing to feel your heart beating while resting? the thing is that I can feel my heart beat when I m not doing any kind of physical activity, like right now I can feel it beating against my chest, and it gets worst if I go running or something, it beats really fast, so fast that if I sit still my body shakes to the rhythm of it.... is that bad? I don t drink coffee, alcohol or smoke.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
It's normal to feel your heart beating. The interesting thing is that the more you think about it, the more you can feel it... if you're worried about it, your mind focuses in on it and you'll find that you'll hear it a lot more than before. It's like a radio that's on in the background - if you're busy doing something else, you won't notice it but if you start thinking about the radio, you'll be able to hear what it's playing.