Is it normal to bleed very light after a C section ?

i had c-section on 24th Jan,2011 because of severe preeclampsia ,i had very light bleeding for 6-7 days , is it normal or shall i see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. Please do not get worried as this bleeding is normal.Immediately following delivery you can bleed for 4 to 7 days,this bleeding is normal. It is called Lochia and it is the because of the cleansing process of uterus. Wish you good health.

thanks Dr. Namitha this is helpful. i have heard from people that bleedig last for few weeks and it is heavy most of the times atleast for first 15-20 days and this process helps in cleansing of body but in my case i had very light bleeding for only 6-7 days so does that mean my body hasn't cleaned properly. also i forgot to tell you that my c-section was done in my 7th month of pregnancy.