Is it normal to bleed for 3 weeks after taking cyctotec tablet ?

I did experienced the heavy clotty bleeding already after the cyctotec which lasted for about 2 weeks. In my third week I continued to bleed but vey very light (brownish in colour). Now it seems as though the bleeding is about to turn blood red again and slight cramps are back. Just wanted to clarify if this is normal?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
You should go for an ultrasound as it seems to be a case of incomplete abortion.You start taking iron tablets and simultaneously you can take tranexmic acid and meftal spas 500 mgms twice daily.Get your haemoglobin done.