Is it normal to bleed 2 weeks after stopping takin mefanamic acid and northisterone ?

is it normal to bleed 2 weeks after stopping takin mefanamic acid and northisterone i have been havin problems with constant bleeding and pain for nearly 4 years now. im 20 years old. last year i had a marina coil fitted to stop the bleeding but it didnt help. i had it removed in january and was given mefanamic acid and norethisterone to stop the bleeding, which it did. 2 days after stopping taking them i bled for a couple days which i was told was stopped bleeding after that. but now its 2 weeks and today i have started bleeding heavy with no warning and now the pain is quite bad. i would really appreciate any advice you could give me as i have been told my only other option is hysterectomy ... thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011