Is it normal to be a virgin at 17??

Is it normal to be a virgin at 17?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009

It is WONDERFUL that you are still a virgin! In a world of so much sexual influence, it shows self control and power. I remained a virgin until I was married (Age 28!) I feel that it increased trust between my husband and I. He shows me so much honor for making that decision. He was NOT a virgin and he constantly tells me that he wished he had that much self control to have waited. Think of all the things you are avoiding by NOT having sex....Children, sexually transmitted diseases, scarred self esteem from a disgruntled boyfriend, and a lot of other things! I hope that you are very proud of yourself and you are not ashamed to influence your peers to do the same!  Have a happy and sex-free youth.

Wife of TWELVE YEARS, w/two children!

Of course it is! I'm planning on staying a virgin until I'm with someone I'm 100% sure I care about. It shows your responsible, respect yourself, and have morals. I think your total normal and probably above most 17 year old girls.